Sunday 17 May 2015



A Breakfast for the Beautiful...



Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'

As some of you may know I am in Kent for a relaxing sun filled weekend at my family home with my parents. I always love being down here, seeing the gardens progress and it is always stunning throughout the summer when it is all in bloom! 
The only downside is that my hay fever really kicks in and last year my throat used to swell up so much i was left feeling like I was unable to breathe. Luckily I discovered Bee Pollen! Bee Pollen naturally reduces histamine in your body and acts like an anti - histamine pill that you would get from your chemist yet it is 100% natural...
Today whilst the boys in my family tucked into bacon, eggs, toast and lambs kidneys I prepared a beautiful breakfast for my beautiful Mum and I. 
I sprinkled lots of Bee Pollen on top of my smoothie to help kick my hayfever!



My mum and I picked some gorgeous rhubarb from her kitchen garden yesterday and today roasted it up with orange zest and ginger. We then topped natural yoghurt with the rhubarb, a selection of seeds and Violers from the garden.



Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen


I love this gorgeous purple 'Parrot Tulip' one of many that we have growing in the flower beds outside.


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen


Bee Pollen....

Did you know the many health benefits of Bee Pollen?

Bee Pollen is a serious energy enhancer, the vitamins help enhance stamina and fight off fatigue.

The amino acids help smooth and protect your skin and help regenerate skin cells.

Bee pollen is packed with antioxidants and anti inflammatory qualities that help the tissues in the lungs, preventing and helping with asthma and respiratory problems.

Pollen reduces histamine to help hayfever, allergies and sinus problems.

Bee Pollen helps aid digestion and helps the body absorb as many nutrients out of food as possible.

Pollen is an amazing immune system booster and helps the body fight off viruses.

Bee pollen is fantastic for helping people with any kind of addictions as it stops impulses, therefore very helpful when trying to lose weight.

Pollen helps support the cardiovascular system, preventing cholesterol, heart attacks and strokes.

Bee pollen is even said to help with the health of mens prostate, fertility problems (in some cases helping women to conceive) and it is also a great aphrodisiac!!



Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



So why not add Bee Pollen every day to your daily breakfast!

My smoothie recipe was a very simple one today...

Berry smoothie

1 Handful berries
1 inch ginger grated
1 Handful Mint
1 lime juiced
1 tsp local kent honey 
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 cup water
1 tsp bee pollen

Wizz all the ingredients apart from the Bee Pollen in a Nutri Bullet or blender and top with Bee Pollen.


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



I am now off to test my upper body strength and work on my handstands, prepare a lunch of slow roasted spiced leg of lamb, harissa roasted asparagus, cumin and turmeric potatoes and a white bean and tahini salad... a Middle Eastern feast! 

Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen



Have a happy and healthy Sunday...

Georgie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment