Saturday 16 May 2015


Happy Saturday.....

Finally the weekend has come after a busy week of work! I had a fantastic night last night going to 'Street Feast' in Dalston, a street food party with unbelievable food vendors and cocktail bars. (I shall fill you in on it and share my photos on my next blog) I am now about to head down to Kent to visit my parents for the weekend but I thought I would quickly share my recipe for these amazing Salted Chocolate Black Bean and Raspberry brownies that  my friend Emily and I made up the other night.

We added extra ingredients to our usual recipe such as raspberries, avocado oil and Himalayan sea salt for extra goodness and deliciousness!  


Emily like me loves to be healthy but has a serious weakness for all things sweet so these brownies are the perfect treat for us...

They took seconds to wizz up and seconds to eat, (we basically ate a whole tray in about five minutes!)


Salted chocolate, Black Bean and Raspberry Brownies...



Photo credit: G's Kitchen

Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'


In a blender blend together the black beans, half of the chocolate chips and the avocado oil. Once blended add the eggs, brown sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, baking powder and salt and process until silky smooth.



Stir in the rest of the chocolate chips and the raspberries and transfer into a lined 9 inch baking tray.



Bake on 180 degrees for 20-25 mins and enjoy!



We put salt in to make them salted chocolate and raspberries in for extra goodness but this recipe would also be delicious without the added salt and raspberries.





Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'


Have a fantastic weekend and get baking brownies...

Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'

Georgie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment