Friday 1 May 2015






G's Kitchen...


Happy Friday!

I am sorry that I haven't posted for a few days, my private chef work has kept me busy both days and evenings,  and as much as I absolutely love my work I am very excited for the bank holiday and it couldn't have come too soon! 

I hope you all have some lovely plans for this bank holiday weekend?  I have managed to squeeze in a lovely day shopping with my best friend Emily tomorrow (before work in the evening) and I am looking forward to another best friend Jelly's birthday lunch on Sunday!

Hopefully the sun will shine through for a perfect weekend...

For those of you who follow me on Instagram you will know that I have recently moved house and am settling in well into my new home.  My kitchen though small, is beautiful and bright and I adore cooking in there. This evening I am eating a gorgeous butternut squash salad left over from an event today... it is so lovely to come home after work with goodies to keep you going over the weekend when you are running around seeing friends and you don't always have time to go to the shops and prepare lots of food!

Today I brought back a variety of delicious salads, some gorgeous breads and some yummy soup.

 I would love to share with you my kitchen and my beautiful leftovers...


'Last week on a particularly warm spring day at my girl's lunch'

Photo credit: 'G's kitchen




'Tonight's healthy and delicious Butternut Squash salad'


Photo credit: 'G's kitchen'




'Super excited to eat my lovely leftovers'


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'




Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



 A variety of Seeded, Sourdough and Olive bread'

Photo credit: G's Kitchen

What are your plans for this weekend? 

I would love to know!

Have a fantastic time whatever you are doing whether relaxing, cooking, seeing friends or getting some well deserved sleep...

Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Popped over from your mums blog :-) Love your writing, but your food photography, wow, you just capture the colours beautifully! Will visit again, Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so glad that you are enjoying it, have a lovely week! X

      Delete