Monday 27 April 2015





The Start of Summer...

BBQ time!







Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'


After a great day at work today it was lovely to come back to my flat who I share with my younger brother (who like me has a huge passion for food.) He was in a fantastic mood and extremely enthusiastic to have a BBQ.

Although it hasn't been as hot as last week it was still a lovely sunny day so I thought why not!

It was definitely worth the wait of lighting the bbq as it was simply delicious... gorgeous bbq'd Sea Bass marinated in lime, coriander, mint, ginger, garlic and chilli with bbq'd cherry tomatoes and peppers, roasted purple and orange sweet potatoes, new potatoes with chive and a baby gem lettuce salad with a truffle vinaigrette.

Here are a few photos of our supper tonight and a recipe below for my bbq'd Sea Bass...





Photo credit: 'G's kitchen'



Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'


Barbecued Sea Bass...

1 thumb size piece of Ginger grated
2 cloves of Garlic grated
1 handful chopped Coriander
1 handful chopped Mint
1 Chilli finely chopped
1 Lime grated and squeezed

Mix the Sea Bass on the marinade ingredients and set aside for 20 minutes.

Place the Sea Bass skin side down and cook until the skin is crisp (about 3 mins)
Flip over the sea bass and cook for 1 min.


I hope you enjoy my bbq'd Sea Bass...

Have a lovely week,

Georgie xxx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment