Friday 24 April 2015




A Love for Edible Flowers...





Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



For those of you who follow me on Instagram you will have already noticed my 'slight' obsession with edible flowers and the use of flowers on my canapé platters. Flowers are one of my favourite things to have around me, their beauty instantly makes me feel happy and I feel that they help so many dishes come alive!

Here are a few of my photos of dishes that I have cooked using edible flowers! 'Pansies and Violas' are my favourite, however later on in the season I love to use nasturtium's and rose petals as well.


Seared Tuna with a Pistachio and a Mango Salsa...


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



Mini Poppadoms with an Asian Pear salad...

Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



Watermelon with Crab, Tarragon and Mint...


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'



Beetroot Blini's, Beetroot carpaccio, Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon...


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'




Golden and Purple Beetroot, Edamame Bean, Feta and Salsa Verde salad...


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'





Sesame Tuna, Miso Mayo, Radish and Edamame...


Photo credit: 'G's Kitchen'


Do you like using flowers in food?

I would love to know!

Have a happy and healthy Friday,

Georgie xxx

P.S. Follow me on twitter on @Gkitchendiaries and Instagram @georgies_kitchen to see more of what I make and eat each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment