Tuesday 21 April 2015




Kick Start Smoothies...



How do you kick start your day? I love to wake up and have a delicious immune boosting super food smoothie! They are so quick and easy to make and I find that they keep me going throughout the morning a lot longer than a piece of toast would.

This one is particularly tasty and with chia seeds, bee pollen kale, raspberries and blueberries, it gives me so much energy and does wonders for my skin and immune system. The ginger is fantastic for your digestive system and I find the mint makes it lovely and zingy for the morning wake up that I so often need after working late the night before cooking for private clients' parties!

I do hope you enjoy my recipe below and find that it helps with those early mornings that we all dread...






Blueberry, Raspberry, Banana and Kale smoothie...

Ingredients

1 Handful Blueberries
1 Handful Raspberries
1/2 Banana
1 Handful raw Kale
1 Handful Mint leaves
3 Slithers Ginger
1 tbsp Yoghurt
Water
1 tbsp Chia seeds
1 tsp Bee pollen

In a nutri bullet ( my personal favourite) or indeed any smoothie maker wizz up the kale, banana, raspberries, blueberries and yoghurt along with the ginger, mint and chia seeds and as much water as you desire to reach the consistency that you like.

Pour into a glass and top with bee pollen...

I find these look particularly pretty in jar glasses as shown in my pictures above and are a fantastic idea for a girls brunch!!!





I hope this inspires you for your breakfast tomorrow!

Georgie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment